Student Academic Support at EMS
Morning Academic Student Help (MASH) is offerered on Wednesday and Thursday mornings and Student After School Help (SASH) is offered after school Monday through Thursday. A teacher is available for homework help each session. This is an excellent opportunity to receive individual support on class work.
Both MASH and SASH meet in the LMTC Lab Room 238. MASH is held on Wednesday and Thursday mornings from 7:40 to 8:25. SASH starts at 3:40 and goes until 4:25 Mondays through Thursdays. A student may be excused earlier than 4:25 if a parent comes in to SASH and signs the student out.
- Come prepared to work
- Have a pass (MASH/SASH) if you are late
- NOT a social hour
- Work on homework, missing assignments, projects, reading
- Sign in and out
- Ask permission to go to your locker, bathroom, etc.
- Computers and a printer is available for school work
- Appropriate student behavior or parents may be contacted to pick up students early
- Some educational games are available, once a student has shown the teacher on duty that he/she has no missing assignments